Friday, May 22, 2015

GT-2 Reset after emergency

 Mission time: 2015-05-22 11pm

 The weather is still too bad to fly so I haven't had a chance to test my repairs yet.  I have spent more time developing the software and I have the BIP almost completed, just need to add in more information from the drone.  Currently the camera information, the angle limiter and the emergency mode all work.  I also have programmed an additional button on the joystick to exit out of an emergency mode which will save me from having to unplug the battery if an emergency is triggered.

Aggressive roll triggering multiple warnings

Restore the system to normal after that dangerous stunt!
I need to add in more information as well as triggers to activate the master warning and error lights but it is looking good so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment